The rewards credit card for Londoners

Epic rewards at some of London’s best restaurants, amazing travel insurance, no FX fees abroad and more.

Get 3 months free and £50 dining credit.

FCA authorised and regulated
£15/month, cancel anytime • Rep. 59.3% APR (var)
What's representative APR?
Representative APR (annual percentage rate) is a rate credit providers, that's us, show so you can compare the cost of different credit products.

It includes all the fixed fees you pay, like your membership fee, so it isn't the rate you'll pay us if you ever need to borrow money. We'll show you that when you sign up.
Typical Yonder annual value:
£407.70 /year
Yonder card on a dining table with food and drink around it
Trustpilot 4.6 stars

Hate credit card rewards? So did we.

Get 1 point for every £1 spent and up to 5x points at our partners across London.

"The app is super easy to use, and effectively recommends new places to try each month with 3-5x point-earning ability / very lucrative point redemptions."
Daryl Ong, Member
Trustpilot 4.9 stars

Worldwide family travel insurance

You're covered for trip cancellation, car hire excess, winter sports, medical expenses, no excess and more.

FCA authorised and regulated
Medical cover up to £1,000,000
Plus 10+ other areas of coverage
a Yonder card on a pink table top in the sun

And no foreign exchange fees.

We don't add any fees or charges while you spend abroad. Some credit cards charge up to 2.99% when you spend in a different currency. Not us.

"Everything you need to travel overseas as well, great exchange rates and travel insurance"
Isobel, Member
Trustpilot 4.9 stars
Man enjoying a drink in the pool

Apply without a UK credit score.

We'll let you know if you're eligible before you apply.

See if I'm eligible
"This is the perfect credit card for individuals with no credit history. I struggled to get a decent credit card for months after moving to the UK, then Yonder came along."
Harmon Dominico, Member
Trustpilot 4.9 stars

The modern essentials, as they should be.

Smart fraud protection
Instant payment notifications
Purchase protection
iOS and Android apps
A shiny metal card
24/7 help from real people
Apple Pay and Google Pay

Our members really love us.

98% of our Trustpilot reviews are 5-stars. The other 2% are 4-stars.

Yonder was a godsend for my trip to Sri Lanka. I loved earning points, paying no FX fees, and the security of a credit card abroad.
Benedict Russell
Yonder rewards are like gold. I’ve had a few excellent nights in top London spots and paid for it with points.
Joanne Davies
I'm always on the hunt for new places to eat and drink in London, so I love discovering new spots in the app.
Caitlin Place
Yonder rewards are like gold. I’ve had a few excellent nights in top London spots and paid for it with points.
Joanne Davies
We used Yonder to pay for most of our destination wedding. The support is really responsive, which made it easier to enjoy the festivities!
Divya Babu
Yonder rewards are like gold. I’ve had a few excellent nights in top London spots and paid for it with points.
Joanne Davies
I've loved my Yonder card. The ability to pay no FX fees anywhere in the world and simply use the card for everything has been amazing.
Robert Ellis
Yonder rewards are like gold. I’ve had a few excellent nights in top London spots and paid for it with points.
Joanne Davies

Apply to become a member.

Get your 3 months free and a £50 rewards credit

3 months free then
£15
/month
  • First 3 months free
  • £50 sign-up experience
  • Worldwide family travel insurance
  • No foreign exchange fees abroad
  • 24/7 support from real people
  • Member metal card
  • Purchase protection
  • Mastercard World Elite Priceless benefits
Representative example: Representative APR: 59.3% APR (variable), Purchase rate: 23.94% APR (variable), Monthly fee: £15 a month, Assumed credit limit: £1200
Approval subject to eligibility: pre-application is just an expression of interest. We'll invite you to apply, and if you decide you want to, we'll run some more checks.
Impact on your credit rating: you'll need to make your minimum monthly payment on time, or it can impact your credit rating. Only borrow what you can afford to pay back.
We use cookies to help keep our site safe and give you a better experience. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy & Cookies Policy.